Long time never update le...
Well, this one month of holidays I had spend time meeting up with buddies n friends.. A break from sch..
Auzzie dollars are up.. shake head.. praying hard tat it drops man!!!!
Anyway coming July n August, I have an exercise regime set up for myself... N most imptly I am gonna fulfill my dream of learning belly dance... lol... haha.. think i would look very funny dancing belly dance.. but as long as it can burn fats!!! I dun mind man!!!
Therefore, since I would be so happening, wun have much chance to update my blog.. so maybe once in a blue moon ba...
Ps: CONGRATS TO Lynette n Adrian for the good news man!!!!! Heehee..
Well, this one month of holidays I had spend time meeting up with buddies n friends.. A break from sch..
Auzzie dollars are up.. shake head.. praying hard tat it drops man!!!!
Anyway coming July n August, I have an exercise regime set up for myself... N most imptly I am gonna fulfill my dream of learning belly dance... lol... haha.. think i would look very funny dancing belly dance.. but as long as it can burn fats!!! I dun mind man!!!
Therefore, since I would be so happening, wun have much chance to update my blog.. so maybe once in a blue moon ba...
Ps: CONGRATS TO Lynette n Adrian for the good news man!!!!! Heehee..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home